Enthusiastic person required to join a friendly company as a sales executive selling an interesting range of internet based products. The sales team currently achieves a great on target earnings average in excess of £35k. Could you be the person to give this a boost?
Who We Are
Local Exposure are a growing web company specialising in Web Design and 360 Web Photography. We were the first UK company to become a Google Street View Trusted Agency, and the largest operator in the UK having shot 1,000’s tours both Nationally and in Europe.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will join the team under the expert guidance of a long term member of staff to sell websites, ranging from quick win budget sites, through to more complex ecommerce projects. Other products include the highly engaging Street View photography and Video. We are a production orientated company selling essential products into a wide range of business. You WILL NOT be targeted for marketing spends or the sale of AdWords and SEO.
The majority of sales will be sourced from lead generation, existing relationships and appointments. You will be expected to deliver 40% of direct sales. This figure increasing slightly as you develop your own client base and start to apply experience. The job will include a mix of working locally within the East Midlands and further afield, occasionally requiring an overnight stay. Our offices sit on the border of Nottingham and Derby with easy access to J25 of the M1, making a great location to be based and reach clients nationally.
What Will Be Expected of You
We don’t expect sales staff to be computer programmers, but do require a person who is confident with technology including computers, mobile devices and social media. Prior experience selling digital products is not essential. However, a successful candidate would be one with the ability to absorb knowledge and quickly become confident selling in the digital age. One of the most important attributes of all is to be a person who can makes things happen! by being a great team player and also having the assertiveness to be proactive and self-learn.
- Strong communication skills
- Able to convert a sale without applying pressure tactics
- Competent with computers, tablets and mobile devices
- Able to adapt to a client’s level of understanding
- Ability to think on your feet and learn quickly
- Equally able to listen and ask the right questions
- Have the drive to keep pace with industry knowledge and use Google!
- The inclination to develop long term relationships and offer high customer service
- To be equally skilled at converting a lead and creating new opportunities via direct sales
- Comfortable nurturing sales face to face, on the phone and from behind a computer, i.e. email marketing, social media.
- Able to contribute in devising and piloting new sales strategies, e.g. a telemarketing campaign
Requirements from You
- Field Sales or Online industry experience is preferred but not essential
- To be target driven
- High school or equivalent education, university preferred but not essential
- Full UK driver’s license is essential
We will provide the right candidate with all the resources required to succeed in the position. They will be offered a basic salary of £18k plus generous commission structure along with:
- Full training and support
- Company car
- Laptop / tablet
- Smart phone
- Marketing materials/ flyers / clothing etc
- Pension scheme
- 20 Days holidays + bank holidays + annual Christmas shutdown
The successful candidate will have realistic OTE £30k-£40k when targets are achieved.
How to Apply
Please email your CV with a covering message / letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE